With over 12,000 people, we are now firmly established as one of the UK's leading security companies. How did we grow to such an impressive size? It's thanks to our dedicated team. Due to our ongoing success we are pleased to be able to add to our team by recruiting a Site Security Manager.
The successful candidate will manage one of our Premier Client's, responsible for the effective running of site/sites. You will play a key role in the successful management of the contract, liaising with, and providing data and reports to, Mitie and the Client's management team.
Duties will includes:
* The effective management of operational staff on site.
* Liaison with the Client on a regular basis to review contract performance and ensure standards are in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Recruitment and selection of site based staff and the active performance management of staffto maintain high levels of service.
* Overseeing the scheduling of staff to ensure adequate cover and to minimise budgetary implications.
* To ensure that Health and Safety and Quality policies are adhered to.
* Monitoring the sites' performance and training of staff in order to deliver the highest levels of quality and service internally and externally.
The importance of the role means it is essential that you are a highly organised professional who has the experience to plan and delegate effectively in order to provide a high quality service. You will have extensive experience of working in a management capacity, dealing with staff and customer liaison. Possessing outstanding communication skills, you will be able to work with a wide range of people and always communicate a "can do" attitude. In addition, you will be of smart appearance and be flexible in your approach.
Mitie is an equal opportunities employer.