Relief Security Officers – £9.00 per hour
Hours: Days, nights & weekends.
We are looking for relief officers to cover the Essex, Chelmsford, Basildon, Brentwood, and East London area.
As a relief Security Officer you will be required to be trained on various sites in region Security officers to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team in the role of Relief Officer.
The successful applicants will be flexible and work within the defined geographical region servicing key account and ad-hoc backfill requirements.
Due to the nature of the role variable shift pattern averaging 35hrs per week will apply. Applicants will be required to work days, nights and weekends including Public/Bank Holidays. Flexibility of hours is essential.
Smart, well- groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential.
In return we offer:
• Company uniform provided.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities plus e-learning.
• Pay scale £9.00 per hour
• Mileage allowance
• Bi weekly pay period
Duties will include a host of security functions ranging from Front of House to patrols and will include:
- Access control
- Internal and external patrols
- CCTV monitoring
- Front of House cover
- Compliance with assignment Instructions
- Ensure the proper execution of all security tasks and that all security posts are properly manned
- Support and escalate out of hours incidents.
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
• Full clean Driving Licence
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organisation
The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well-groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential. ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates