Security Officers – Wiltshire £8.76ph
Hours: Average of 48 hours per week working days, nights & weekends.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure the continuity of security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property whilst delivering excellent levels of customer service as core team officer. This is a public facing role requiring strong customer services skills and excellent communication.
In return we offer:
• 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays; pro-rata basis).
• Company uniform.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities.
Duties will include following all necessary requirements as per the Physical Security Manual, Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property, responsible for conducting patrols and inspections, operating Access Control systems, Emergency Incident Response and maintaining accurate records of any incidents that may occur. Ensuring all Health and Safety policies are adhered to.
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organization
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent customer service is essential. Have a confident knowledge of Conflict Management, Security Systems and Telephone/ Switchboard experience is advantageous.
ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.