Heathrow, Slough areas
Pay rate of £9.25 per hour
An average of 42 hours per week working a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern which will include (days, nights & weekends)
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for experienced Security officers to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team in the role of Key Account Security Officer. The role requires to be flexible and work within the Heathrow and Slough geographical regions within the UK, whilst servicing key account and ad-hoc backfill requirements. Due to the nature of the role variable shift pattern averaging 42hrs per week will apply. Applicants will be required to work days, nights and weekends including Public/Bank Holidays. Flexibility of working hours is essential.
The role needs to provide a safe and secure environment and to support both ISS and our Clients business objectives. Flexibility and own transport with experience in a front of house customer focused environment is required.
As a core Security Officer you will be required to be trained on the sites specific requirements. Duties will include a host of security functions ranging from Front of House to patrols and will include:
- Access control
- Internal and external patrols
- CCTV monitoring
- Front of House cover
- Compliance with assignment Instructions
- Ensure the proper execution of all security tasks and that all security posts are properly manned
- Support and escalate out of hours incidents.
Duties will include following all necessary requirements as per the Physical Security Manual, Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property. Variable roles dependent upon client specific requirement.
In return we offer:
• 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays; pro-rata basis).
• Company uniform provided.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities plus e-learning.
• Pay scale of £9.25 per hour
• Bi weekly pay period
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organisation
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Able to communicate at all levels
Vigilance and integrity to be displayed at all times
Display a calm and measured manner when faced with challenging situations
Can do, will do attitude
Able to work on your own or as part of a team
Able to retain information
Ability to write reports
Calmness under pressure
A continued focus on the achievement of the security teams objectives
A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
Commitment to the on-going success of our service delivery