Security Officers – Logistics £7.66 – Heathrow, Slough areas
Hours: Average of 42 hours per week working 4 On, 4 Off shift pattern
(days, nights & weekends)
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for experienced Security officers to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team in the role core team Security Officer for Blue-Chip client organisation in and around Heathrow, Slough areas. The successful applicant will be experienced in logistics site security or similar role. Applicants will be required to work days, nights and weekends including Public/Bank Holidays. Flexibility of hours is essential, being punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential.
In return we offer:
• 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays; pro-rata basis).
• Company uniform provided.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities plus e-learning.
• Pay scale £7.66
• Bi weekly pay period
A full time permanent role as part of core team. The purpose of the role will be to ensure the continuity of security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property, including access and egress to the site.
Duties will include following all necessary requirements as per the Physical Security Manual, Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property.
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organisation
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.