Security Officer – Chelmsford £8.50 per hour
This is a shift based role working an average of 54 hours per week on both days and nights.
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Security officer to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team.
As a core Security Officer for our client in the Chelmsford area.
The successful applicant will be required to be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well-groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times.
Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential.
In return we offer:
• Company uniform provided.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities plus e-learning.
• Pay scale £8.50
• Bi weekly pay period
A full time permanent role as part of the core team for a Corporate Site. The purpose of the role will be to ensure the continuity of security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property, including access and egress to the site.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
Internal and external patrols
Front of House cover
Compliance with assignment Instructions
Ensure the proper execution of all security tasks and that all security posts are properly manned
Support and escalate out of hours incidents
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• SIA CCTV Licence
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organisation
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
First Aid Certificate
ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.