Relief Officers – Gloucestershire £9.00ph
Hours: Average of 35 hours per week working days, nights & weekends.
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for experienced Security officers to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team in the role of Relief Officer. The successful applicant will be flexible and work within the defined geographical region servicing key account and ad-hoc backfill requirements. Due to the nature of the role variable shift pattern averaging 35hrs per week will apply. Applicants will be required to work days, nights and weekends including Public/Bank Holidays. Flexibility of hours is essential.
Smart, well groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential.
In return we offer:
• 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays; pro-rata basis).
• Company uniform provided.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities plus e-learning.
• Pay scale £9.00 per hour
• Mileage allowance £0.18 per mile
• Bi weekly pay period
A full time permanent role as a mobile Relief Officer servicing Gloucestershire area.
Duties will include following all necessary requirements as per the Physical Security Manual, Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property. Variable roles dependent upon client specific requirement.
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organisation
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
• Full clean Driving Licence
The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential. ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.