Relief Officers – Swindon, Gloucestershire & Cirencester areas
Hours: Working an average of 42 hours per week working days, nights & weekends.
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for experienced Security officers to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team in the role of Key Account Security Officer. The role requires to be flexible and work within the Swindon, Gloucestershire & Cirencester geographical regions within the UK, whilst servicing key account and ad-hoc backfill requirements.
Due to the nature of the role variable shift pattern averaging 42hrs per week will apply.
Applicants will be required to work days, nights and weekends including Public/Bank Holidays. Flexibility of working hours is essential.
The role needs to provide a safe and secure environment and to support both ISS and our Clients business objectives. Flexibility and own transport with experience in a front of house customer focused environment is required.
As a Security Officer you will be required to be trained on the sites specific requirements. Duties will include a host of security functions ranging from Front of House to patrols and will include:
- Access control
- Internal and external patrols
- CCTV monitoring
- Front of House cover
- Compliance with assignment Instructions
- Ensure the proper execution of all security tasks and that all security posts are properly manned
- Support and escalate out of hours incidents.
Duties will include following all necessary requirements as per the Physical Security Manual, Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property. Variable roles dependent upon client specific requirement.
In return we offer:
• A Pay scale of £9.25 per hour
• 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays; pro-rata basis).
• Company uniform provided.
• Auto enrolment pension scheme.
• Training and development opportunities plus e-learning.
• Mileage allowance £0.18 per mile
• Bi weekly pay period
• Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
• Full 5 year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
• Full clean Driving Licence
• Client focus and understanding of expectations within client environment.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Self-disciplined/flexible approach
• Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
• Multi Task and have the ability to Operate within a large and diverse organisation
The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well- groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times. Providing excellent communication and customer service is essential.
ISS Facility Services is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.