Relief Security Officer – Central London
Site Hours: Various – Days / Nights / Weekends – 12 hour shifts
Site Hourly Rate: Site dependant (£8.25 to £10.50 per hour) + extensive company benefits (see below)
Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Security Officer in the Central London and surrounding areas, to be based at one of our prestigious client’s premises.
As a Relief Security Officer you will be trained and required to work at a number of our clients premises to assist us with holiday and sickness cover, with a view to being allocated a fixed shift pattern, when the opportunities arise.
To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security’s policies and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
• Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence.
• Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
• 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
• Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
• Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
• Ensure safety of customers and all staff.
• Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
• Paid Holidays
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
• Paid SIA License renewals
• Pension Scheme
• Award Winning Training Opportunity
• Recruitment Bonus Scheme
• New Business Lead Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter.