We are one of the leading security providers with a blue chip customer base. As part of our dynamic team you will support the delivery of security services to a large corporate assignment on a rolling shift pattern at various sites in Leicestershire. Details will be discussed at the initial interview.
TC Facilities Management are currently looking for Mobile Retail Security Officers in Leicestershire on a permanent contract of a minimum of 32 hours per week. The candidate will have to hold a valid frontline SIA licence, full driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
The distance of travel between the most central store to the Leicestershire area is approximately 13 miles (Distance may vary dependant on your home location).
You will be responsible for:
• Acting as a visual deterrent at several high profile retail stores
• Ensuring the safety of customers and colleagues within the working environment
• Patrolling the shop floor
• Liaising with police and report writing
You will need the following to apply:
• A valid SIA licence is essential
• A full driving licence with access to you own vehicle and the ability to travel within defined area with mileage paid after travelling more than a set amount of miles per journey
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service
• Flexible availability
• Previous experience in the retail security is desirable
Choose a career with TCFM because we offer:
• Guaranteed 32 hours minimum per week
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ability to claim mileage after a set distance has been travelled per journey
• Excellent benefits
• Enhanced training
• Flexible working patterns
• The opportunity to progress your career within the security industry
. All successful applicants will be screened in accordance with BS7858 standards, so must be able to provide a comprehensive and checkable 5 year history