ISS Facility Services Security are seeking a Security Officer required for our client site based in Rocester, Staffordshire, working on a Full Time Permanent basis averaging 56 Hours Per week on a rotational shift pattern, currently a mixture of Days, Nights, Weekends to include Public/Bank Holidays.
Duties and responsibilities include access and egress control, logging and recording vehicle movements at the gatehouse and transport gates, authenticating right of access, conducting Internal & External patrols, following site specific procedures, assisting in all emergency incidents, manage onsite administration, providing and maintaining the highest standards of security service and Customer Care.
You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
* Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures
* Able to administer first aid
* Covering the Gatehouse and Transport Gate Duties
* Perform lock & unlock duties
* Assist staff and visitors to site
* Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
* Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
* In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* A valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
* Able to administer first aid (First Aid preferred, training will be provided)
* Full UK Manual Driving license and competent in driving a motor vehicle, this is a mandatory requirement due to operational requirements of vehicle patrols in and around our client’s operational areas - access to a pool vehicle will be provided where applicable
*Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
* Clear communication both written and verbal
* Excellent communication & administration skills
* Must be punctual and have the ability to think on their feet
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
* Smart, well-groomed and confident.
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
* Willingness to undertake comprehensive foot patrols as required by the operation
* Must be a team player
* Good report writing skills
* Conflict management aware
* High level of Customer Care Awareness
* Security systems knowledge
* Telephone/switchboard skills
* IT literacy would be an advantage
In return we offer:
* Circa £24,000 - £25,000 Per Annum based on an average of 56 Hours Per Week – paid fortnightly
* Regular overtime opportunities available
* Bank Holiday’s will be paid at double time (Hours worked from Midnight to Midnight)
* Working hours will be generally 12 hour shifts over, days, nights and weekends and some short notice changes as required by the operation
* 28 days annual leave per year including bank holidays
* Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
* Full company uniform provided with PPE
* Employee perks with payroll provider
* Working with a global leader in Facility Services
* ISS App Available to be used by all employees via any smart phone
* Comprehensive training offered including E Learning Modules
* Annual Appraisal, including & Career Development opportunities
ISS Facility Services Security is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.