Support the delivery of security services to a number of sites throughout the region, covering absence of permanent crews and/or uplifts of work.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings, employees and customers. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislation whilst maintaining outstanding customer service.
This is a casual role with the allocation of work being flexible to meet yours and the business’ requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
* Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
* Car park barrier control and traffic management.
* Crowd management and support of events and promotions.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong customer focus.
* Experience of working within the Security Industry.
* SIA licence - Manned Guarding (SG) or Door Supervisor (DS) - essential.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.