Thorough unwavering professionalism Guarding UK gives businesses across the UK the resilience they need to emerge from any crisis or security challenge. Guarding UK is at the forefront of protection management across multiple sectors for the ultimate business security solution.
Position: Office Administrator
Location: Enfield, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00pm
Salary: circa £18k to £20k per annum depending on experience
About the role:
GUK have an exciting development opportunity for someone who is organised, has administration experience and a basic interest in IT. You will be responsible for the ordering of all IT & Telephony equipment upon instruction from Head of Support Services.
- 1st Line IT Support for the company
- Liaising with key suppliers when required.
- Provide administration of company vehicles ensuring compliance with all current legislation regarding use and insurance regulations liaising with Head of Mobiles
- Conducting weekly ‘housekeeping’ list of all offices and its function, ensuring it runs smooth and effortlessly
- Ordering of couriers for Tendering / deliveries
- All administrative stationery orders on a weekly basis
- Updating the fuel consumption database on a weekly basis
- All equipment required for sites, when needed
- Previous administration experience
- An intermediate application of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Customer services focus
- Dealing with people over the telephone (internal and external customers)
- Previous experience dealing IT issues including printers, photocopiers and phones
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Customer Service, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, IT Support Administrator, IT Support, 1st Line Support Technician, IT Support Technician, Customer Services, IT Helpdesk, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.