Overall Purpose of the Role
To ensure the profitable, efficient and safe operation of the cleaning and security contract within The Royal Quays Leisure Complex. This is to include any peripheral services supplied to the client such as window cleaning, hygiene or any other facility provided by OCS.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Role
* To provide a quality and innovative environment to all members of the team, customers, internal clients and tenants in accordance with company procedures and Royal Quays expectations.
* To provide a quality service, through team work, innovation, best practices, and the highly motivated and appropriately trained operations team.
* Working with support staffs who are committed to the ‘One Team’ ethos of the site and working environment to manage, retain and improve the current contract service delivery with the aim of developing the continuous improvement culture throughout the site.
* To ensure that the team is developed to meet succession planning needs and client requirements.
* To manage, co-ordinate and lead the soft services team function optimising the use of the internal and external resources, exercising budgetary control to achieve performance, quality service and the strategic objectives of the client.
* The development, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements (SLA’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s) including customer satisfaction and the development and use of benchmarking to enable continuous improvement and measurement against other organisations.
* To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all company health and safety policies and procedures
* Liaise with OCS internal and external statutory bodies to ensure compliance with OCS and industry regulations with particular emphasis on ISO quality systems and health & safety.
* Produce monthly reports for the client, to fall in line with the KPI’s in place for security, cleaning and customer services.
Health & Safety Purpose: To take a direct management responsibility in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities. Collation and ownership of the Health & Safety plan that covers your specific area of responsibility.
* BICS qualified or equivalent
* Hold an IOSH or NEBOSHH Certificate (OCS will train if not)
* Be a member of a professional body such as BIFM or CABE or working towards it.
* SIA Front Line Licence Holder
* CCTV Licence holder (OCS will train if not)
* Knowledge of other soft services and experience in delivery is preferred
* Preferred IPAF licence
* Preferred PASMA licence