Founded in 1986, Group Samsic has grown to meet an ever growing need for Total Facilities Management. Now in 2015 the group boasts 70,000 employees Europe wide with an annual turnover of €2bn.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Static Security Officer to join our team in Rugby.
Applicants will be expected to work, on average, 52 hours per week at a busy quarry site integrating with an existing shift pattern of days 06:00 - 18:00 and nights 18:00 - 06:00. This role does include weekend and bank holiday working. The role is gatehouse based with foot and vehicle patrols so knowledge and experience in this field is an advantage, as are excellent interpersonal skills and a polite, courteous manner. Full uniform is provided and training on site will be given. A pension scheme is available and bank holiday premiums are paid. In addition, 28 days annual leave is paid.
• Current SIA Licence - Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
• Excellent verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
• Excellent customer care skills· Have a good knowledge of Health & Safety
• Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
• Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
• Demonstrates good observation skills
• Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
In order to work for Regent Samsic you MUST fulfil the following criteria:
• Have a current SIA Licence (DS or SG) CCTV desirable
• Have an unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
• Be fluent in spoken and written English
• Have a five year checkable history
• Have a Full UK Driving License
Please apply by email to the address given enclosing your CV and covering letter quoting Rugby1 in your reply.
Regent Samsic Security is an equal opportunities employer - Please visit our website at www.regentsamsic.com