OCS Group is looking to recruit a security officer to work at a world renowned Scientific Research Institute in Hinxton, Saffron Walden. Successful applicants must be able to provide an efficient and professional security service to the campus clients and visitors, demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
The main duties are:
* Internal and external foot patrols
* High level control room monitoring of access control, CCTV and alarm systems.
* Ensuring all procedures, site/assignment instructions and SOP’s are followed at all times
* Site entry, car park barrier control and traffic Management.
* After hours Reception duties
* Accurate report writing using computer based software
Skills and Requirements
* SIA Licence (manned guarding or door supervisor) and PSS Licence
* Previous Security experience would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Smart and professional appearance, good observation and customer service skills
* Ability to use your own initiative and work as part of a diverse team
* Computer literate in MS word, Excel and Outlook
* Clean UK Drivers Licence and own transport
* Full uniform and PPE provided
* Comprehensive Training
* Competitive pay rate
* Attractive staff benefit scheme including discounts on High Street Stores, Holiday, Home and Travel Insurance, The Gourmet Society, Health care screening and Simply health benefits
* Staff Rewards and Recognition
* Cycle to work scheme
The OCS Group provides a range of facilities services, including security personnel and systems, to customers across the UK.