The main purpose of this role is to work in accordance with BS 5979 and 8418 to update, monitor and take appropriate action for all alarm activities and CCTV activations received via the latest computerised systems and technology.
The main duties are:
* Using computerised time and attendance / safety monitoring systems to ensure OCS employees are at their assignment and booked on duty, once on duty their safety is monitored via regular (safety) check calls and to follow up any missed check calls by employees then update the time and attendance / safety monitoring system accordingly.
* To record and report all incidents, accidents and occurrences (Adverse events) accordingly and take action as necessary.
* To take appropriate action as per documented escalation procedure for calls diverted to NSC from GNMS, Systems (C4W) and the crisis management line.
* To book static and mobile officers on and off duty and ensure their health and safety while on duty via regular check calls. Recording any occurrences that happen on assignments and offering support.
* To monitor CCTV at various locations around the country for OCS Systems. To record and report any occurrences accordingly.
Qualifications & Experience
* Good Communication skills, Good PC skills and an awareness of Microsoft Word Excel etc.
* Basic level of education preferred. 5 O levels or GCSE, Including English and Maths.
* SIA frontline and PSS licence preferred
* Site Basic Job Training, Professional security officer / Advanced security officer preferred but not a requirement.
* Broad based knowledge of the security industry and associated services.
* Previous Control room experience (police ambulance fire). Police and military background/ Prison Service.
* Use of CCTV systems
The OCS Group provides a range of facilities services, including security personnel and systems, to customers across the UK.