Deliver first-class security and administrative tasks within a dynamic, working enviroment.
Your main aim will be to provide efficient security and reception support to a key contract, ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
Specifically you will:
* Carry out reception duties delivering an exceptional level of service to all staff and visitors to the building.
* Ensure visitors are issued with an ID pass and communicate their arrival to the relevant person.
* Deal with telephone calls both internal and external, managing queries in a professional manner.
* Be the point of contact for deliveries.
* Carry out basic administration tasks.
* Manage access control.
* Carry out fire, security and building systems monitoring using CCTV as required.
* Manage car park barrier control.
To succeed in this role you will need:
* Reception or Front of House experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* An excellent telephone manner
* Basic administration skills
* A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
* SIA licence is essential
* Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
* Good PC skills
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.