You will be part of the core Customer Service and Security teams on site that delivers an exceptional quality service to the client on behalf of OCS.
It is a challenging role that will give you job satisfaction and you will be part of a dynamic team.
The job role as follows:
* Acting as a first line support to employees, the client and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
* Processing membership applications and event bookings for an active on-site kids’ club with a database of 10,000+ members
* Till operation and cash handling from the sale of gift cards
* Handling parcel deliveries and collections through the Collect+ system
* Managing and co-ordinating the search for lost children and vulnerable adults
* Recording lost property
* Answering incoming calls / emails from the public, the client and staff
* De-escalating customer complaints.
* Interact with staff, visitors, contractors and members of the public on a wide range of issues and criteria.
To succeed in the role you will need the following abilities:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Good attention to detail.
* A professional demeanor with sound judgement and integrity.
* An excellent customer service attitude.
* Bring innovation to the role.
* Computer literacy with a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* A thorough knowledge of Croydon and the surrounding area.
Applicants must be flexible and available to work weekdays, weekends and bank holidays in addition to working regular extra hours to cover staff absences and holidays as and when required.
Hours average a minimum of 31.5 hours per week, working shifts of Mondays - Saturdays 10.00am – 6.00pm and 8.30am – 4.30pm and Sundays 11am – 5pm
The OCS Group provide a range of facilities services, including security, car parking, customer personnel and various systems, to customers across the UK.