Ensuring the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a number of client sites and premises within an allocated area.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
* Concierge and reception duties
* Access control
* Fire, security and building systems monitoring
* Car park barrier control
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage.
* SIA licence is essential.
* Current UK driving licence.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
* Computer literacy.
The OCS Group provides a range of facilities services, including security personnel and systems, to customers across the UK.