Managing a team of Security Officers to ensure the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
Your main aim will be to supervise security teams at a number of client sites and premises within an allocated area, ensuring an exceptional guarding and security service is delivered.
Specifically you will:
* Ensure compliance with relative legislation, Health & Safety regulations and Client and Company policy.
* Liaise with staff and Management to ensure security duties are carried out to Client and Company specification ensuring agreed standards are maintained.
* Complete and submit site inspection reports and detailed incident reports as required.
* Ensure staff are trained and equipped to carry out assigned duties and Company standards are complied with at all times.
* Ensure staff records are accurately maintained and HR issues are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with Legislation and Company policy.
* Carry out Mobile Patrol and Alarm Response activities as required
* Operate and control CCTV systems (if required).
To succeed in this role you will need:
* Supervisory experience within the Security industry.
* SIA License - essential.
* Experience of incident control.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* To be self motivated with acute organisational skills, where the ability to prioritise is critical.
* Excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
* An ability to demonstrate sound judgement and integrity.
* Good IT literacy.
* Current UK Driving Licence - essential.
* SIA CCTV License (PSS) - preferred.
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.