Average weekly hours: 42 hrs
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic team in London, this could be your opportunity to join a fast paced and consistently growing security company.
You already understand security as you are a seasoned security professional but our clients are unique and although the main security principles will remain the same, you will have to learn to adapt to their way of carrying out the security function. Of course safety and security will always be paramount, but equally important is your ability to deliver excellent customer service and provide a welcoming and helpful environment for our clients.
Personal skills required
• Customer service orientated
• Smart and well-groomed
• Ability to smile in a demanding environment
Security skills required
• Valid Security or Door Supervisor SIA licence
• Previous experience in a customer service oriented environment
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Strong leadership
• Ability to adapt in a demanding environment
To apply, please forward a detailed CV
Andrews International is an Equal Opportunities employer