Main elements of the role:
To effectively lead on a day to day basis the operation and management of the employees assigned to the shift following operational, quality, legislative and Company guidelines.
To ensure customers receive a positive, safe and enhancing experience whilst at Bristol Airport. To operate in a customer facing manner and undertake regular planned tasks as well as reactive services where necessary.
* To ensure that all duties are focused on the customer and actioned to their satisfaction
* Ensure that all customers are dealt with politely and efficiently received and assisted. Details of the passenger are to be entered into the allocation system.
* Ensure maintain professional image at all times and deal calmly and reasonably with any pressurised situation
* Ensure that at all times every member of the team maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene and appearance
* Ensures any accidents or injuries are reported to the NSC including Near Misses.
* Always reports any faults and is aware of the Health and Safety Policy.
* Attends refresher training and any other required training.
* Ensure vehicle checks are completed and recorded prior to usage.
* Ensure company equipment is taken care of, is safe to use and logged in and out on the equipment log.
* To escalate any adverse situations arising or developing on a shift to the Duty Manager as appropriate.
* Report to operational management all information relevant to the provision of the service
* Perform any other duties which may be reasonably required by your line manager or the company
* Ensures vehicles are clean both inside and outside and clear of rubbish.
* Acts as a company representative and portrays a positive image of OCS to all passengers and staff.
* Strong communication skills – both written and oral
* Proactive, enthusiastic and positive approach even under pressure
* Highest regard for service quality
* Able to manage time and prioritise work effectively both for area of responsibility and personally
* Approachable and friendly demeanour
To meet government and security requirements you will need:
• A fully checkable reference history to cover the last five years
• The ability to pass a basic Criminal Record Check / Disclosure
• The Right to Work in the UK
Please note that this role is due to start 1st March 2018 with induction training provided 19th - 21st February 2018.