We are looking 2 Security Officers to cover a prestigious site within the Poole region.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Security Officers to join the ISS Facility Services, Security team in the role of Key Account Security Officer.
The role needs to provide a safe and secure environment and to support both ISS and our Clients business objectives.
Flexibility and own transport with experience in a front of house customer focused environment is required.
• Physical security, protection of Barclays Poole assets and people
• Assist in maintaining compliance with all health & safety legislation
• Understanding and fully compliant with all site AI’s & SOP’s
• Clear understanding of individual roles and responsibilities in relation to Incident Response & Escalation
• Patrolling the Barclays locations (internally and externally) to prevent fire, flood, theft and damage or circumstances
• Dealing promptly and professionally with any emergencies, suspicious incidents, events or circumstances
• Issuing visitor and/or contractor passes and controlling access to Barclays Poole premises
• Be fully conversant with evacuation/evacuation procedures
• Report any buildings issues or system faults to the shift supervisor.
• Assist in discharging the reporting responsibilities under the contract in relation to KPI and performance indicators
• Ensuring that all equipment provided to assist security is fully operational with any issues reported
• Create and provide good quality incident reports either in hand written or electronic format
Pay rate: £8.75 per hour
56 hours per week
28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays; pro-rata basis).
Company uniform provided.
Comprehensive training offered including E-Learning modules
Annual Appraisal scheme which includes a Personal Development Plan with Career development opportunities
Duties will include following all necessary requirements as per the Physical Security Manual, Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the security and safety of the clients’ people, premises and property. Variable roles dependent upon client specific requirement.
Relevant previous experience
Checkable 5 year work/education history
Excellent communication skills
Full clean Driving Licence & own transport
A passion and commitment to excellence
SIA CCTV Licence
First Aid Certificate