This is a very well established Security Services company within the M25. They specialise in custom-built integrated security solutions that combine the latest capability and technology in such critical areas as: Entrance & Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Remote Monitoring and CCTV. They look after their staff, which means a very low turnover.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Static Security Systems Engineer, you will be:-
• Covering areas within central London
• Installation and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms
• 90% of the work with commercial properties, 10% with domestic properties
• Installation/Maintenance Experience of Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls
• MUST have a valid ECS card and SCS card
• Having experience with Menvier/Galaxy/Texecom/CSL Dualcom/Redcare/Hikvision/Paxton
• Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential as training given.
• Able to commute into London
• £29-32k basic
• phone, Galaxy Tablet
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
or call me on 01923 804066 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.