The salary shown is approximate. The actual payment terms are GBP0 - 0 per hour
Managing a team of Security Officers to ensure the highest level of security and safety of both customer buildings and personnel is met.
You’ll effectively supervise on a day-to-day basis the operation of the security team, ensuring that an exceptional end-to-end service is provided as per contract requirements. You will ensure that all assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and all relevant legislation is adhered to.
Your main responsibilities may include:
* Supervising the security team, providing exceptional first line manned guarding to the assigned contract
* Ensuring compliance with all identified legislation, i.e. H&S, SIA Licensing & Risk Assessments
* Ensuring that all duties carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner
* To provide exceptional level of service to all staff and visitors to the site
* To be a point of contact for all emergency situations
* To operate and control the CCTV system
* To ensure regular patrols of the site while ensuring all standards are maintained
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
* SIA License (Manned Guarding) - essential.
* SIA CCTV License (PSS) - preferred.
* Experience of working within the Security Industry, including incident control.
* Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to work effectively within a team.
* A professional demeanour.
* Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and integrity.
* A good level of computer literacy at minimum of National Level 2 - e.g. GCSEs Grade A*-C.
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.