My Client design’s, install’s and maintain intelligent systems for fire and security - intruder detection, CCTV and access control. The installations are designed with remote access and interaction to provide better performance, lower capital costs and minimise maintenance. All installations and maintenance is carried out by their own trained staff to ensure customer satisfaction and to minimise disruption to their business.
My Client operates nationally including Northern Ireland.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Senior Security Systems Engineer, you will be:-
• Nationwide Coverage
• Installation / Service and Maintenance of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Training in Fire Alarms
• Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices and NHS sites
• Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
• Fire Alarm Knowledge Desirable
• Electrical qualifications essential, 17th edition ideal
• Ideally living within 45mins of Milton Keynes
• £25-34k basic
• Time off in lieu for any Overtime done
• Company Van, phone, Ipad
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
or call me on 01923 804066 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.