Since 1985, My client been listening to their customers to clearly understand their concerns before they prescribe the solution, this philosophy has enabled them to develop into one of the leading independent fire and security service providers working across Sussex and the South East. They have a great reputation with its customers and with their staff.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Fire and Security Service Installation Engineer, you will be:-
• Installing / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
• Regional role covering Surrey, Sussex and sometimes into London
• Working at a mix of commercial and domestic properties.
• Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
• Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
• FIA modules 1 to 6 qualified (Ideal but not essential)
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience
• Ideally living in Sussex within 1hr of the head office
• £28-34k basic dependent upon experience
• Company Van, phone, Ipad
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Career progression
• Overtime at time and half
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
or call me on 01923 804066 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.