Bicester Village is one of the premier tourist destinations in the United Kingdom, housing approx. 160 exclusive retail outlets and restaurants to create a relaxed, yet exclusive shopping experience.
Due to expansion, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join the Bicester Village Security Team and become part of a professional and highly capable team.
Delivering an uncompromising commitment to excellence you will have an absolute focus on ensuring the highest levels of customer care.
Main responsibilities include:
* Greeting guests on arrival while maintaining a security focus
* Ensuring guests have a safe and enjoyable visit
* Regular patrols of all areas ensuring high visibility
* Operating the CCTV system
* Crowd management and support of events
* Incident management and de-escalation techniques
To succeed in this role you will require:
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and non verbal)
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* SIA Licence (Manned Guarding or Door Supervisor - essential)
* PSS Licence (training can be provided to the successful candidate)
* First Aid & Defibrillator qualification (training can be provided to the successful candidate)
* Ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
The successful candidate can expect:
* ?10.42 per hour (pay award pending)
* 28 days holiday
* Paid breaks (must remain on site)
* Excellent working environment
* Training and development opportunities
The OCS Group provide a range of facilities services, including security personnel and systems, to customers across the UK.