The salary shown is approximate. The actual payment terms are GBP18500 - 19500 per hour
Work as a Corporate Sercurity Officer in order to provide the safety, security and support of client sites and people.
You’ll work within one of our specialist Corporate Security teams at a prestigious office premises, ensuring the security and safety of buildings, staff and visitors, as well as providing a range of professional support services. You’ll play a key role in the security team’s delivery of a professional service to high profile businesses, with a firm focus on delivering high levels of customer service.
Your main responsibilities will also include:
* Providing concierge, front of house and reception duties, including personally welcoming clients, customers and employees
* Managing building access control for staff, visitors and contractors
* Carrying out security patrols and Health & Safety checks
* Monitoring Fire, Security and Intruder Alarms & Building Management Systems
* Car parking control
* Setting up and preparing meeting rooms (including manual handling activities)
* Undertaking a range of administrative tasks
To succeed in this role you will also need:
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Experience of working within a professional, corporate security environment
* An SIA Door Supervisor or Security Guarding licence (essential)
* First Aid qualification (desirable)
* SIA PSS/CCTV licence (desirable)
* Experience of radio use
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
* Computer literacy and knowledge of audio visual (AV) equipment
* Enjoys dealing with people at all levels
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.