The salary shown is approximate. The actual payment terms are GBP8 - 9 per hour
Ensuring the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
* Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
* Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
* Car park barrier control and traffic management.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
* SIA licence is essential
* Ability to work on own initiative
* A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
The OCS Group provide a range of facilities services, including security personnel and systems, to customers across the UK.