Corporate Security Officer / Concierge (FA01491)
Location: London Bridge, London
£10.50 per hour
Recruiter: Fairford Associates
Sector: Corporate SecurityJump to application form
Established for over 30 years, my client are specialist providers of manned guarding and cleaning services providing consistently high levels of service throughout Greater London. Currently I am on their behalf looking for two current valid SIA Licence holding Security Concierge/Front of House officers to join one of their prestigious contracts in the London Bridge area. The ideal candidates will have previous concierge experience and excellent customer service skills. The primary role will be to project a professional image when meeting and greeting visitors and staff to the building. The role holders will work alternate weeks, week 1 Monday-Friday 0630-1500 and Saturday 0700-1300 and week 2 Monday-Friday 1300-2130. There is a requirement for overtime on occasions and it would be expected the role holders would fulfil the request.
· To meet and greet building users and visitors in a welcoming manner
· Provide a customer focused service & where required contact hosts and direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
· Take and pass on messages to client in a clear manner
· Maintain constant surveillance of entrance and reception providing maximum visibility
· Provide appropriate assistance as needed to building users, guests and visitors in suitable and professional manner
· To provide line manager and client with concise and accurate reporting as required
· Promote good public relations between Building Management and clients and their guests/visitors through courteous, helpful, and professional contact.
· Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
· To resolve as appropriate, any threats or risks to the security of the building and/or its occupants
· To be fully compliant with the building’s security measures and access controls
· Carry out additional works as directed by FM team.
· Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
· Ensure that health & safety information contained in the risk assessments are up to date
· Following site specific procedures
· Excellent customer service principles and practices
· General security awareness and knowledge
· Professional personal presentation
· I.T. literate - ability to use the Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to contribute to the team and the ability to use your own initiative
· Attention to Detail
· Confident dealing with the public
· Customer Focussed Approach
· A valid SIA licence
· Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Pay rate £10.50 per hour, plus overtime opportunities, NEST pension
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers.
Apply for this position
Fairford Associates23 Hulbert Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire