Area Security Officer [ASO221122]
9.80 per our
Permanent, Full time
Shortlist + Un-shortlist −
Area Security Officer
£9.80 per hour
Average 54 hours per week, covering days, nights & weekends
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Bidvest Noonan for Corporate Security Officers, who will work at a number of our client's prestigious premises in the Cambridge area.
We are looking for a fully flexible and enthusiastic Area Security Officer to join our team to cover our Corporate and Distribution sites. You must be able to commute in your own vehicle. We will also pay travel costs for distances which stretch over 20 miles.
We require Officers to be SIA licenced - Security Guarding/Door Supervision. CCTV is desirable
DUTIES AS AN AREA SECURITY OFFICER
· Show a high visibility security presence, but also have a warm friendly welcoming manner to all who attend the site
· Comply with the 'Assignment Instructions' to provide a safe and secure environment
· Patrolling of the building, both internal and external.
· Maintain the reception area to ensure a professional appearance.
· Working within a restricted Loading Bay.
· Using CCTV equipment to safeguard the premises as well as using ANPR technology.
· Produce and issue access control cards.
· Controlling traffic within the site and conduct car park patrols.
· Complete weekly Health & Safety checks
· Assisting contractors who attend site.
· Work with intruder alarm systems.
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS
· Be fully flexible and work a mixture of days, nights and weekends
· A valid frontline SIA Licence. CCTV is desirable.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven experience in Corporate Security or relevant role (a minimum of 12 months)
· Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
· Excellent attention to detail and able to respond to issues in an effective efficient manner.
SECURITY OFFICER BENEFITS
· Full uniform supplied
· Paid holidays
· Pension plan
· On-going training
· Progression opportunities
· WRKIT Employee Benefits Platform which give you access to savings at big retailers via Discounts/Cash back and Shopping Cards
· Access to HSF - a health cash plan and personal accident benefit with added services
If you are not yet registered with securityvacancies.com, that is fine, simply complete the application form at the bottom of this advert and attach any relevant documents, then click on 'Submit Application'. If you are registered, then simply log in and follow the prompts on the screen to attach a CV and cover letter you have on the system already.