Manchester, Greater Manchester
£11.83 per hour
Permanent, Full time
Reception UK is an established reception and concierge service, and our people believe first impressions count and we take great pride in being known for our attention to details and service excellence. Our vision is to create a reception/concierge service that's unique, bespoke and tailored to our clients' requirements with a focus on superb customer service.
We are looking for someone that wants to join our fast-growing team, believes in great customer service and is committed to delivering the high level of performance Reception UK are known for.
One of our prestigious residential building in York Street, Manchester requires an exceptional Concierge. You will be expected to work with the onsite teams to ensure an effortless and efficient running of the front of house services. Presenting and providing the best-in-class customer service and front of house management skills. Professionalism is key!
· Building management elements.
· Meet and greet all visitors, tenants, clients and personnel.
· Directing all visitors to correct floors.
· Ensure the reception desk runs effectively.
· Actions and responds to email instructions.
· Expense Processing.
· Receiving calls and directing calls to correct destination.
· Reporting any faults to the correct parties and management as necessary.
· Liaising with the on-site security team where appropriate.
· Dealing with a variety of requests or queries throughout the day in good time.
· Professional presented, self-confident and smartly dressed at all times.
· Understands the importance of, and has great, attention to detail.
· Good intermediate computer literacy.
· Good oral and written English with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Able to remain calm and effectively manage and respond to difficult people or situations.
If you like the sound of the role and feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role then apply today!
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 08.00-18.00 (50hrs)
Salary: £11.83 per hour
You may have experience of the following: Concierge, Security Guard, Front of House, Site Patrol Officer, Mobile Security Officer, Receptionist, Sheltered Accommodations, Porter, Customer Service, Security, Supervisor, Health and Safety, Facilities Assistant, Facilities Officer, Administrator, etc.
https://guardinguk.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/235?source=securityvacancies (Opens in new window)