Door Supervisor [Casino Security Officer]
£12.50 per hour
Permanent, Full time
45-50 hours per week (night time)
Are you an experienced Door Supervisor looking to work in a high-profile west end entertainment venue?
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit Casino Security Officers to work at a dynamic and deluxe Casino in Leicester Square.
The main responsibility is to ensure the safety and security of customers and staff in the venue. You will be based at the premises' entrance, checking the suitability of people coming in. This will involve checking that the person is not underage or carrying any harmful substances or objects, such as drugs or weapons. You will also check that customers' attire meets the required dress code for the venue or event.
What you get:
- Excellent pay rate of £12.50 p/h
- Training, Support and Personal Development.
- Enrolment into the company's pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much more.
- Full uniform provided.
Shifts: Night shifts (working 45-50 hours per week. Earliest start 19:00 and latest finish 07:00).
What we want:
- A valid Door Supervisor SIA Badge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in clubs and pubs or other Licensed Premises
- Be responsive to the client's needs and work in partnership with the client and other suppliers to support the delivery of the services.
- Must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others.
- Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
- Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
- Honesty and integrity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 'Meet and Greet' function whilst on post at the front of house.
- Acting as the appointed person in the event of evacuations, liaison with emergency responders.
- Directing visitors and members to various areas in the premises.
- Ensuring that anyone entering the venue has permission to do so, this involves checking identification for any visitors who look under the age of 25 and conducting bag checks.
- Conducting patrols and visual building checks.
- To uphold the 'five-star customer service' attitude.
- To work in tangent with the other teams following the Casino's 'One Team' ethos.
- To have awareness of the client's business and brands.
- To ensure client satisfaction.
- To ensure the post is fully manned at all times required.
To apply, please forward a detailed CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for this role to Recruitment@aus.uk.com
AUS is an equal opportunity employer
https://aus.uk.com (Opens in new window)