Mobile Security Officer / Patrol Driver 
£9.50 start increase following probation to £10.00
Permanent, Full time
Mobile Security Officer / Patrol Driver
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our Mobile Division for our rapidly expanding team in Gloucester.
Flexibility and reliability is a must. Suited to motivated, trustworthy, individuals who will make a measurable contribution to the continued success of GUK. Full training provided.
The role is critical to ensure our operational day-to-day frontline services work like clockwork.
Mobile Security Officer / Patrol Driver Responsibilities:
· Working independently.
· Regular patrol visits ensuring the safety and compliance of our sites.
· Dealing with calls from our 24hr control room.
· Working to deadline for lock and unlock requirements.
· Alarm response calls.
· Prioritising workloads during peak times.
· Keeping reports and updates for seniors on all activity.
· Spot checks and welfare checks on GUK employees during your shift.
· Completing the daily occurrence book.
· Finish every shift with a good and thorough handover.
We are looking for people who communicate well, have a strong sense for reliability and understand the importance of being smartly presented in uniform at all times.
Mobile Security Officer / Patrol Driver Requirements:
· Working in security services in a customer facing environment.
· Problem solving.
· SIA licenced with min 5-year checkable work history, with previous security experience essential.
· Clean Driving Licence (Must be over 25 for company insurance).
Ideally you will have developed these Skills:
· Customer services.
· Able to communicate in English at a good level, both written and oral communication.
· Report writing skills.
· Dealing with difficult people.
· Team work.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position, then apply today!
About Guarding UK:
Through unwavering professionalism Guarding UK gives businesses across the UK the resilience they need to emerge from any crisis or security challenge. From managing day-to-day security operations to developing long term risk management strategy. Guarding UK is at the forefront of protection management across multiple sectors for the ultimate business security solution.
GUK goes to great lengths to create a great place to work for people who can help us maintain our reputation for high standards and as a provider of excellent security services.
GUK is an equal opportunities employer
Location: Patrol Driver - Gloucester
Salary: £9.50 start increase following probation to £10.00
Hours: Day, nights, weekends on shift rotation.
Contract type: Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Security Officer, SIA, Security Guard, Site Patrol Officer, Mobile Security Officer, Security Receptionist, Security Attendant, Security Agent, Corporate Security Officer, CCTV, etc.
https://guardinguk.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/221?source=securityvacancies (Opens in new window)