Security Control Room Operator [SCRO-221122]
12.73 per hour
Permanent, Full time
Security Control Room Operator
£12.73 an hour - Permanent
24 hours guaranteed contract- more shifts available if required
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Bidvest Noonan for Security Monitoring Centre Operative, who will work at our client's prestigious premises in Ipswich, IP3.
We require Officers to be SIA licenced - Security Guarding/Door Supervision and CCTV Licence
The SMC Operative is required to provide an efficient, effective and professional security service.
DUTIES AS A SMC OPERATIVE
· Be the first point of contact for any Security Issue or Incident for our client
· Provide Security Support to our clients staff and contractors on their sites
· Alarm response and management, to include intruder, fire, lift, CCTV monitoring and management
· Escalate Security incidents in accordance with our clients policies and procedures
· Provide Security and incident reports for our clients Management team
· Resolve any access control issues across the network, producing and managing ID Cards
· Provide support to the internal Security Teams, liaising with outside agencies if required and deploy mobile security teams to sites if needed
· CCTV downloads and management, in accordance with GDPR
· Assisting with the commissioning of security systems with the CCTV Alarm company
JOB ROLE REQUIREMENTS
· A valid frontline SIA Licence together with CCTV Licence
· Knowledge and understanding of Industry Standard software
· Have knowledge of Assignment Instructions (AI's)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Customer/Client focused
· Proven experience in Control Room environment or relevant role (a minimum of 12 months)
· Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
· Basic computer literacy required
· Excellent attention to detail and able to respond to issues in an effective efficient manner.
Monitoring Centre Operative Benefits
· Full uniform supplied
· Paid holidays
· Pension plan
· On-going training
· Progression opportunities
· WRKIT Employee Benefits Platform which give you access to savings at big retailers via discounts/Cash back and Shopping Cards
· HSF - a health cash plan and personal accident benefit with added services
If you are not yet registered with securityvacancies.com, that is fine, simply complete the application form at the bottom of this advert and attach any relevant documents, then click on 'Submit Application'. If you are registered, then simply log in and follow the prompts on the screen to attach a CV and cover letter you have on the system already.