Security Officer [CQSEC01]
Castle Quay Shopping Centre
Permanent, Full time
Full Time, Various Shifts & Hours
ob Title: Security Officer
Location: Castle Quay Shopping Centre, Banbury
Pay Rate: £10.10 - 10.40 per hour
Hours: Full time, various shifts and hours
** If you would like to apply for this job please click apply **
Your job will include:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for the safety and security of Castle Quay Shopping Centre, its tenants and customers. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Patrolling of a shopping centre including the surrounding area
- Performing regular health and safety checks
- Providing a safe environment for shoppers in all public areas
- Liaising with Store Managers and local authorities
- Regular and accurate report writing
- Dealing with first aid situations when they arise
- Carrying out any other reasonable management requests
- Proactive interaction with the general public offering superb customer service at all times
As a Security Officer you will need:
- Valid SIA Licence and First Aid certification
- A valid CCTV Licence is desirable
- You must be flexible
- Highly motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
What you will get in return:
We understand that our people are our business and we want our colleagues to feel special. So, on top of the usual things you'd expect from a business like ours, we also reward you with a fantastic benefits package, detailed below:
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ's, Diploma's and more
- 24/7 FREE health and wellbeing helpline.
- FREE Health Care and Benefits scheme including money towards dental, optical, prescription & medical costs.
- Reward & Recognition Awards
- Paid Volunteer days to support local community schemes.
- Free parking.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discounts within the centre and many more Highstreet names
Why join Westgrove?
We're uncompromisingly people orientated and our colleague centric DNA is what makes a career with us so rewarding. Our people are at the heart of our business and we care about the wellbeing of all our colleagues.
The Westgrove Group provide cleaning, security, maintenance and customer service to high footfall customer facing destinations including shopping centres, corporate buildings and airports. We have years of experience and knowledge in providing quality service and now is an exciting time to join us and be part of something special.
Think that this position is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Security Guard, Security Supervisor or Store Security/Loss Prevention.
https://www.westgrove.co.uk/westgrove-community/join-our-team/ (Opens in new window)