Mobile Patrol Officer (FA01483)
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Recruiter: Fairford Associates
Sector: Corporate SecurityJump to application form
My long standing Surrey based SIA approved contractor and holder of NSI Gold member status aims to provide a professionally and proactively managed security service to all its clients; commercial and residential. They provide a broad range of services that include static guarding, mobile patrolling, keyholding and alarm response, CCTV monitoring, control room services, security/ risk assessments and close protection services.
I am currently looking on their behalf for candidates for the post of Mobile Patrol Officer to service their Mobile Patrol, Alarm Response and Keyholding portfolio in and around Guildford and the country of Surrey. The position involves using a company vehicle to conduct mobile patrols, lock-ups, and respond to intruder alarms. A valid UK drivers license is essential (ideally no more than 6 points) and candidates must have a valid SIA license. The role has a pay rate of £9.25 per hour and will average 46 hours per week based from our office in Guildford, Surrey working week nights, weekend days and nights on a rotating shift pattern. Please apply if you are a motivated, flexible individual with the ability to stand in for the Supervisor when required.
Must be age 18 plus. Must have good interpersonal and excellent communication skills. Previous mobile patrol experience is essential. Must have SIA licence and a valid, clean driving licence. Must be computer literate. Must have a checkable employment or education history and be flexible to work a rotating shift system. Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Full UK Driving license
• SIA licensed, either SG or DS
• Currently residing in Surrey or near Guildford
• Comfortable working with GPS devices and mobile phones
• Able to work with computers and some knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
• Willing to work alone
• Able to drive at day/night and be willing to travel into Central London using a Company vehicle.
• Happy to work additional hours where necessary, including on the opposite shift e.g. days to nights or nights to days
• Patrolling private commercial and residential premises and roads
• Undertaking property inspections as and when requested
• Locking and unlocking premises
• Setting and unsetting alarms
• Attend alarm activation and breaches of security
• Work closely with residential security teams, security control room and Mobile Security Managers
Rate: £ 9.25 (per hour) circa £22,100 per annum
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers.
Apply for this position
Fairford Associates23 Hulbert Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire