Regional Support Officer (AI002)
Location: London, London
£10.50 - £11.31 / HOUR
Recruiter: Andrews International Ltd
Sector: Corporate Security
Position: Regional Support Officer
Reports To: Operations Manager
Pay rate: £10.50 - £11.31 per hour (depend on site)
Average Weekly hours: Various (depend on site)
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To support the service being provided by our company to its clients by covering any and all shifts as per requirements. To be fully trained to cover a variety of different contracts to ensure that resilience is in place in the event of sickness, annual leave and ad hoc cover.
The RSO role can be broken down as follows:
* All RSOs will be provided with a permanent contract with us. You will be paid to be on ‘standby’ 24/7 for any and all manning requirements.
* If we are unable to provide you with any work but you can evidence that you are available at all times, then you will be paid 'standby' pay for the time that you have not been given work (40 hours @ National Minimum Wage)
* If you are given work but your weekly hours do not total 40 during the week then we will make up your hours by paying you the remaining hours at National Minimum Wage (for example, you have been provided with 32 hours work from our Control Room, if we do not have any further shifts for you, you will then be paid 8 hours at National Minimum Wage).
* Any shifts that are worked will be paid at the 'site specific' pay rate. 'Standby' pay will be paid at National Minimum Wage.
* If you have accepted a shift and then inform our Control Room that you can no longer attend this shift, you will not be eligible for any 'standby' pay for that week and will only be paid for the shifts that you have worked.
* If you are uncontactable at any stage or refuse any shift from our Control Room, you will not be eligible for any 'standby' pay and may be subject to disciplinary action.
* Your duties will depend on the specific assignment that you are covering, you will have received site specific training per contract and must familiarise yourself with each sites Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessment.
* Any additional duty which may reasonably be expected to be performed, as required by the Management Team, or any of the Company’s clients (where such a request is in keeping with the Company’s policies at any time)
* Have valid DS licence
* Be eligible to work in the UK (documentation is required)
* Be able to provide a 10 year checkable history
* English must be either excellent or first language
* Applicants must be impeccably attired
* Uniform provided
* Paid induction training (fully trained)
* PAYE and F4F (our umbrella company) payment options available
* Automatically signed up for company benefit system (Perkbox)
To apply, please send your DETAILED CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for this role.
Andrews International is an Equal Opportunities employer
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Andrews International LtdUnit B Ascensis Tower Juniper Drive Battersea Reach London, London, Greater London