Security Safety Manager (ANR 1)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Sector: Corporate Security
Security & Safety Manager
Section A JOB PURPOSE
Due to the sensitive nature of this role UK / US nationals preferred.
The post is required to manage all aspects of local security operations at a new secure ex-pat residential community within Saudi Arabia. The post holder will be required to implement local security incident response measures and, will be responsible for all aspects of security and safety. Reporting to the Compound Director the appointment demands exceptional cross functional skills.
Educated to a minimum of GCSE O level standard (or equivalent), ideally with a professional security qualification. Associate or Membership of Security Institute and or ASIS and a minimum of 10 years security experience with at least 4 years at a management level. Service in either the UK Military, Police or with a Private Security Company preferred. Operational experience in Saudi Arabia/Middle East essential.
The jobholder is required to:
* Monitor the performance of the In-House security guard force personnel deployed at the respective site or compound to agreed Key performance Indicators.
* Undertake periodic serviceability checks of and report faults to on-site security systems, including CCTV, alarms and access control systems.
* Undertake local liaison with on-site Saudi national security company and deployed military guard force.
* Formulate, review and update a local compound security folder regularly reviewing and recommending a needs based strategic approach.
* Implement the Basic Surveillance Detection Plan
Work Direction and Professional direction will be in consultation with the Compound Director. The Safety & Security Manager is a key member of the Management Team and will be required to form a liaison with other key department members of the team.
The jobholder will be required to make and implement decisions to manage local security issues in respect of both on-site civilian guard force personnel and security systems.
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
PrivatePrivate, Riyadh, European county/state