Security Supervisor Aviation (00326715)
Location: London Stansted Airport, Essex
£27,000 per annum
Recruiter: EASY WEB RECRUITMENT
Sector: Corporate Security
Security Supervisor (Aviation)
Through unwavering professionalism Guarding UK gives businesses across the UK the resilience they need to emerge from any crisis or security challenge. From managing day-to-day security operations to developing long term risk management strategy. Guarding UK is at the forefront of protection management across multiple sectors for the ultimate business security solution.
GUK goes to great lengths to create a great place to work and we’re always on the lookout for people who can help us maintain our reputation for high standards and as a provider of excellent security services.
Position: Ground Operation Supervisor
Location: London Stansted Airport
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week - flexible working
Salary: £27,000 per annum
About the role:
In order to support our business growth plan, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our growing team as a Ground Operations Supervisor based at Stansted.
Providing security screening & first class customer service for the private / executive aviation sector it is essential the successful candidate is able to demonstrate a highly responsive, flexible and sophisticated approach with the ability to provide frontline supervision of a complex, demanding and constantly changing discipline.
The passenger experience is a crucial area of our operation and the ability to offer first class customer service aligned with compliance is essential, which is why you will be as passionate customer service as you will be committed to required aviation standards.
Co-ordinating deployment and monitoring the high performance of our ground security officers within the operation. The role is critical to ensure our operational day-to-day frontline services work like clockwork, are fully compliant and exceed customer expectation.
Flexibility is key within this role, as hours will coordinate as shifts in line with flight schedules, which would include weekends, nights and early mornings.
If you believe you have what it takes to apply for this demanding, exciting and challenging role we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.
- Min 5-year checkable work history with previous security experience (essential).
- Aviation Security Level 2 - Ground Security Supervisor (essential).
- Full Driving Licence (essential).
- Working in a customer service focused environment.
- Supervision of daily operation for processing of flights and security screening (minimum 1year).
- Experience of working with conflicting demands under pressure.
- Monitoring and co-ordinating bookings.
- Managing frontline compliance for team and the operations.
- Team development and supervision (essential).
- Able to enthusiastically listen to and motivate the team to deliver excellence.
- Able to communicate in English at a good level, both written and oral communication.
- Good report writing and IT skills (Microsoft office, word and Excel).
- Attention to detail.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position, then apply today!
GUK is an equal opportunities employer.
You may have experience of the following: Ground Operation Supervisor, Security Supervisor, Security Manager, Security Manager, Security Officers, SIA, Security Guard, Site Patrol Officer, Mobile Security Officer, Security, Security Attendant, Security Agent, Corporate Security Officer, etc.
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
EASY WEB RECRUITMENT15-17 Strixton Manor Business Centre, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire