Sia Technical Services Operative 24 Hour Control Room (94646)
Location: London, London
Recruiter: Guarding UK
Sector: Corporate Security
SIA Technical Services Operative (24-hour control room)
You will join our expanding Tech Division within our 24-hour control room, supporting our frontline operations. A typical day in our busy control room would be to monitor all surveillance platforms, identify intrusion, escalate events, produce incident reports, liaise with Mobile Services in the deployment of response vehicles, close down alarms, configure and set up new sites.
At times, you will be required to support our 24hr control room. This is a challenging varied role supporting our 24/7 frontline operations, which needs someone who enjoys being busy and working at a fast pace. You will need to be able to talk to our officers and clients via telephone and sometimes via email. You will need to be able to listen carefully and understand the purpose of a call and record and escalate an incident to the appropriate person.
Technical Services Operative Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all incidents are logged operatives / departments are informed by email.
- Monitor and ensure that all incoming calls are answered promptly and handled correctly.
- All procedures are adhered.
- Update contact list and KH information on Webeye and Immix.
- Produce end of shift camera functionality reports for HTS.
Technical Services Operative Requirements:
- Experience of working within a control room environment dealing with high volume of calls and enquiries.
- Maintaining a database for accurate and real time activity recording.
- Experience of composing emails and preparing incident reports.
- Fast navigation of database / IT packages would be ideal.
- High level of written and oral communication.
- Able to deal with difficult situations under pressure.
- Current SIA License.
- CCTV License desirable.
GUK manage nearly 1500 sites across the UK, employing around 800 staff. We protect in the region of £40bn worth of assets at commercial, corporate and residential sites across industry sectors including the Crown Estate, retailers, property owners & management agents, airports and airlines.
GUK goes to great lengths to create a great place to work and we are always on the lookout for people who can help us maintain our reputation for high standards and as a provider of excellent security services.
Location: Enfield, North London, EN3 7XH
Salary: £11.50 per hour depending on experience
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Mon-Friday 22:00-06:00 / Sat-Sun 10:00-22:00
You may have experience of the following: Customer Services, Customer Service, CCTV Monitoring, Alarm response, Inbound Calls, Control Room, Diary Management, Data Input, Database Management, and Report Writing.
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Guarding UK15-17 Strixton Manor Business Centre, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire